Thursday, March 6

Spring Break!

Tomorrow night I will be flying home! I am so excited to see my mom. Oh, and my dad and brothers... heh. It is nice to be away from school and people who always depends on me for support. I am looking forward to mutual support as my mom and I always have. I do realize that mutual support is from practice and time together.

I have things to accomplish and sometimes I feel I have to give up and do something else for service or people's need of comfort or attention. It is not that I resent that, just that I am weak in letting people know what I need. I tend to sacrifice my time for others. I once a while wish that I could have the same treatment from others. However, my dilemma is that I don't trust people doing it in the right (aka my) way. Heh! I have to allow mistakes to happen. I need to have high expectations but at the same time, allow time for people to meet my high expectations not at the first time.

Sacrificing my time does have its merits... I was able to get free food. I feel good about myself. I was able to be more focused in what is important. People seems to respect me more.

Let's the fun and relaxation begin!

1 comment:

Toby O said...

Have fun in New Hampshire while you can (: