So many things happened in 2009 and the year isn't over yet. wow. I wonder what December has for me.... heh!
My favorite highlights of 2009 are:
-- Interned at CSD Fremont with Jaime
-- Graduated with Masters from USU and my mom, sister, and brother were able to celebrate with me.
-- Traveled in Romania, Italy and France with my favorite couple, Emily and Nils
-- Visited with Ace in Wisconsin, saw the Cave of Mounds
-- Started a new life in SLC in 2-bedroom apt without roommates!
-- Sowing efforts in my teaching career
I succeeded in internship because I was with the fun-loving Jaime. She is the best. I succeeded in getting my Masters because of many support I received from family, VR, friends, professors and many others. I succeeded in traveling in Europe because of my credit card and willingness from Emily and Nils to have me aboard. I succeed in looking the beauty of Wisconsin because of Ace's willingness to show me around his home state. I succeeded in moving in a new place and new job because of the support I received from my family, friends, and others.
I thank my Heavenly Father for sending you people in my life. He blessed me these things through you. Thank you.
4 comments:
That is a lot of achievements and grow for you this year, Ellen. I'm glad you shared this momentous year and it's highlights with us. So would you say this is your best year so far in your life?
Don't ask Toby if this is his favourite year apparently it's his worst thus far for his life. Oh dear....
It is the best and worst... I guess the opposition is pretty equal this year. :) Lol
I know this year is pretty tough for you guys because the move is a big and far move. I am sure things will get better. :) You guys are strong and wonderful people!
you look great!!! Congratulations on everything you are doing! I miss Logan, but things are going good out here in Indiana! Sounds like you had a great year so far!
Excellent pictures, Ellen! Yay to no roommates. You are a career woman now.
Post a Comment