Gigi and I just watched the video. She wanted to know why people weren't saying hello back to her she was waving away. We were pleasantly surprised when we saw you, Gigi she yells out "Aunty Ellen". I hope the funding isn't lost. VRS is a great tool.
Hey if the costs are coming down, the funding should be adjusted accordingly. You know the only people who should be worried about this is the people who collect the PROFITS, such as Sorensen himself.
It may sound like a big deal, and a great way to advocate for a hot issue, but seriously I can't see that they're actually cutting services.
3 comments:
I added this to my blog. I hope that they decide to make budget cuts elsewhere. Good luck!
Gigi and I just watched the video. She wanted to know why people weren't saying hello back to her she was waving away.
We were pleasantly surprised when we saw you, Gigi she yells out "Aunty Ellen".
I hope the funding isn't lost. VRS is a great tool.
Hey if the costs are coming down, the funding should be adjusted accordingly. You know the only people who should be worried about this is the people who collect the PROFITS, such as Sorensen himself.
It may sound like a big deal, and a great way to advocate for a hot issue, but seriously I can't see that they're actually cutting services.
Cathy Holt was awesome.
Post a Comment