It has been almost a year since I have updated this blog. I think I can't do the opendiary and this blogger at the same time. I just ended my time with opendiary because it has a sad note to it and I wanted to be more positive since I am feeling down because I am in the same apt and same room in Moen Hall as last year. Last year has many down times for me and now it is psychologically disturbing me. However, I am trying to be determined to be more positive by doing good things to change this atomsphere. This blog has the positive note and I want to keep that feeling.
I am still in USU - I have 4 classes - all related to Deaf Ed and I am so excited about the Language and Literacy classes because I will actually learn and maybe come up with ideas how to teach and inspire deaf children to be motivated to learn how to read and write. If you can read, then the world will be open to you. You can just pick up any book and learn whatever is written in there. It is an amazing gift to be able to read. You can "hear" the authors' ideas about life in general or aspects in it.
All of us are teachers and students. We all have something to give and take from each other. Let it be good things to give and take. I want -- here goes the cliche -- world peace. If we teach each other to just respect and accept the differences in each of us, the world will be a better place to live in.
1 comment:
Good to see you back! I didn't realize how nice it is to just check a blog and read everything that's going on in your life, and keep up to date. Especially if we don't have a lot of time to talk, I can feel connected to how you're feeling. That's cool!
Post a Comment