well, my sister, Emily just set up her blog about her husband, Nils and her preparation to go to Romania for Peace Corps. It is amazing how we can use internet to connect one other - My brother also uses blog to think his thoughts out loud.
I had one midterm and will have two midterms in a row in two weeks... my boyfriend is coming to visit next weekend. I am totally excited but right now I am a little stressed about the planning part. with my experience, if i don't plan well enough, i will have to deal with boredom and chaos. if plan well enough, then everyone will have fun and things are smooth. But since my family taught me how to plan since my family is a big family with 7 kids roaming in the house - plenty of experiences of planning and chaos. :) or maybe planning chaos?
Tmw, I will be going to camping in deep mountain and enjoy the silence and nature. Hope I don't get bug bites tmw night. It will be a busy weekend... I don't think I have a "nothing to do" weekend lately... I will have one soon!
C'est la vie!
No comments:
Post a Comment