Saturday, June 7

Light in the End of the Tunnel

Despite of the bad days during the week and the unwelcome surprises, I hope for my birthday, I will be able to pass my Teaching Certification which is called, Praxis and spend time with Ace and with close friends who will make me feel special and not obligated to do anything.

I am thankful for the teachings of Jesus Christ because it taught us to take care of others. Lately, Ace is struggling to the new surroundings. I was able to ask the Logan Branch to check on him. They responded immediately. I feel so grateful for their kind hearts and willing hands to pick up the weary and lonely ones.

Indeed, God is gracious. Amid of our dark moments, the sunshine is hiding behind the clouds. When the clouds pass away, there is sunshine always shining on us.

2 comments:

Bettie said...

It is wonderful how the church can be such a support. And it's fun to be that support to people when you get the chance. Thanks for posting - I like reading what you are up to. Hang in there!

Becca said...

Ellen, this is the first time I have read your blog. I hope you are feeling better today!
Where are you working now? Jeff and Mae and I are moving to SLC this weekend. We will be in touch!