Just when I thought I can't get up but when I started to read through various articles from General Conference talks in Lds.org archives, I started to feel my spirit lifted and hopeful.
Two bad incidents has happened in one week... then two good incidents happened during the weekend. Amazing how intense the war between the Devil and God. Then today while the calls are slow at work, I were able to explore through different articles. There are so many wonderful articles! So many brilliant gospel applications into real-life situations.
I am very grateful for the experiences I had over this summer. Even though it was a hard experience, it taught me alot about how important to keep in touch with the family. That is my weak spot - I tend to get lost into my activities at school and at work. I like to be around people so I didn't like to sit on the computer. However, it shouldn't take too long to just e-mail my family little news or tidbits about my daily day. I tried with my monthly newsletter. We will see how this fall goes...
It also taught me how to show love in a different way. This experience gives me practice in patience. :) Bridling my emotions is also a lesson taught but still need practice... I am grateful that my family is very patient and willing to work along with me. We both may act out and become blunt with truth but we strive to do what is right. I hope from this experience I had over the summer with the family will help improve our communication skills and our patience. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment