Friday, October 3

quick note

General Conference is around the corner. I am looking forward to hang out with friends in SLC this weekend.

In two weeks, I will be moving to Idaho School for the Deaf, Gooding, ID, USA. I will be teaching with middle school and high school in science and middle school PE.. the teacher that I will be following around does alot, apparently! :) I am excited to see what I can learn from this internship.

Ace has moved back to Wisconsin on Sept 13th. I miss him so much... it is like a best friend moving away. But I will be seeing him again in May.

During Thanksgiving, I will be going to Washington, D.C. to meet the new addition to the family, William Dennis O'Hara - my brother's son. It will be a wonderful time to be with the family.

Tonight, my brother and dad are visiting my brother in law's family the Bergesons for dinner. Hope I can snatch some good chats with my bro and dad.

2 comments:

Emily said...

Hey Elle! Nice to see things are still going well for you. I miss you terribly! I liked your other post about reading articles and talks by church leaders. They do indeed boost the soul! I hope all is going well with your internship! I'm sure you're quite busy! :) Love you so so much!

Matt and Camille Tanner said...

Hey Ellen!
I ran across your blog on Lacey's blog. I'm glad to see things are good with school, and by now you are probably up in Idaho!
I'm in downtown SLC with my husband Matt. It is funny to think that we lived nearby for over a year and didn't even know it!
Talk to you later
-Camille (Goodrich) Tanner