Wednesday, January 14

Dad's birthday




I thought to post some pictures of my Dad. It is his 61st birthday today. These pictures are during Toby and Sharole's wedding in 2004. He looks the same as now with few more gray hair. :)

I think my dad is a great guy. I know he did his best in raising his children along with my mom. He did a good job in providing for the family despite of moving alot and different jobs. He managed to keep above his means.

Happy Birthday Dad!! It is great that you are presevering and loving life!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

For a second there, I thought you were there for Dad's birthday and that there was a formal event! Then I read the text and realized the pictures were from my wedding. I agree Dad has not changed much.

Happy Birthday Dad!

Emily said...

Nice post, Ellen! It's great to look back on fond memories, like Toby's wedding. And what a great way to honor Dad on his birthday! Wow... I sure am missing home right now :) I also had the same split second thought that Toby had... was there a fancy party thrown for Dad's birthday?? One of these days we kids are going to have to arrange something like that.

Happy Birthday Dad!