Wednesday, January 14

in-between

I am taking this opportunity to write an entry -- which I don't do quite often enough. I just scanned through my siblings' blogs and realized that I haven't updated my blog.

I am on my break between two internships. I am done with Idaho School for the Deaf and Blind internship last Oct - Dec. My next internship will start on Jan 21st in California School for the Deaf, Fremont. It is near San Francisco. I just completed my Masters comprehensive exam. Very intense and emotional experience. If anyone took it before, you will know what I meant. :) Even if it was intense, it was worth it every bit. I passed and now waiting for Jan 19th to arrive so I can fly and see California! Then take some Californian air in then charge into my internship.

I was lucky to have a good friend who is full of fun and optimisim - Jaime. She went to ISDB as I did so we got know each other better during ISDB experience. Now we go to CSDF together. I am so happy and excited to have a friend to do the internship together. I hate to do it alone. :) Even better, both of us have no car. So we will have a blast in finding bus and train routes.

While I am in Utah, in between the internships, I take time to read some books, watch movies, and hang out with friends and Ace. Ace flew out Wisconsin to spend some free time with me. It was nice of him. Coming Friday, I will spend dinner with Shannon and Stephanie, the sweetest girls! This Saturday, I will be going snowboarding in Brighton with Christina, my best friend.

I feel blessed among with my friends while my family is far but near in my mind. I am really looking forward to go CSDF soon... I will be team-teaching 3rd grade. I haven't find out what team-teaching means... I will soon! Then on April 18th, I will fly back to Utah from California. Graduation will be on May 1st... I don't know what I will do during my last week of April... mmm! Probably make living arrangements for summer and.... Europe... yep! Going to Europe in May-June to visit my dear sister, Emily. I haven't bought the ticket yet... but found dates that makes good prices. I plan to buy the ticket before I leave for California! :)

2 comments:

Bettie said...

It sounds like you have many fun plans for the future! Guess what? I am going to San Francisco in February to see Wicked and have a Ladies Weekend with some of my friends here. How crazy is it that one woman, who lives here in Santa Fe, happens to have a house in San Francicso?! Maybe we could meet up for dinner or something?

Anonymous said...

That is exciting for you to visit Emily and Nils, fun. I hope the timing works out especially if Nils gets this job and they end up moving back in the next short while.

If you haven't already bought the ticket you may want to wait a month till they know their plans.

Mwah...