Well, Jaime and I returned our homeland -- We played 101 games. We were very close! We were tied 50-50 so on the 101th game, it was very close... but I won. She has to eat the sushi. So tmw night I will take her to Takaski restaurant in SLC downtown. I am excited for her. She never ate sushi before... I hope I picked the right kind so she won't be appalled by sushi for life. :)
I did offer to watch twilight with her if she really wants me to see it. She said she is satisified if Ace encourage and in a way "force" me to watch it with him. Ace said he liked it. I was so shocked but found it funny that he liked it but I don't. I don't know if I will change my mind after watching the movie. I will let you all know. :)
I missed having something to do... It is strange to abruptly stop preparing for lessons and not seeing the students. I love teaching. I love interacting with children. I can't wait to get started. I have applied in 4 different states so I hope I will hear at least one of them.
If you hear any openings in elementary schools, let me know! :)
2 comments:
I am glad you won. Jeff always wins that game! I hope you like the books by Clair Poulsen. They are some of my favorites. Predictable sometimes, but a good escape. I love the books by Besty Brannon Green the best. The Haggerty Series is awsome! Hearts in Hiding is the first and one of my top five books!
Elle, How happy I am for you and all the wonderful happenings in your life, I have a question for you about educating a mute boy, he can hear, but can not speak at all, not even mom or yes, ... his muscles around his mouth are too weak, he's fortunate he can eat. So! What to do, who can help him. There are many other facts but I wanted to contact you and get your opinion. ranasteckler at gmail . com Thanks!
Post a Comment