Tuesday, April 14

Approaching

Now, I am done with my internship! The American Revolution went well. The kids did superb! Their skits were cute and concise. They seemed to enjoy the unit. The farewell was quiet as they give me cards and hugs. There weren't big announcements or party with food. Just as I liked it. The kids will remember me and I hope they will still strive for the best. My mentor gave me a planner book! It was the best gift ever! She also gave me a catalog with teaching books. OH! It has all the books I wanted for starting my classroom! I can't wait and buy all these books after I come back from Europe.

I reserved a rental car today! I will be driving around the central California... I hope Jaime will be a comfortable passenger. I have learned that going fast doesn't really make any difference. So I plan to be a cool, mellow, and alert driver.

Keep posted after April 18th for my stories of visiting around the state.

About the skipbo tournament -- Jaime and I are very close to each other! We played up to now - 85 games. She is behind by one point!! ACK! If I lose, I will have to watch the most cheesy movie, Twilight and couldn't make a demeaning remark until I graduate. If Jaime loses, she will have to eat one roll of sushi. :) I hope I win. I like sushi.

I am looking forward to watch Persuasion and Emma with Jaime because she haven't seen it and it is very much similar to one of her favorite movie, Pride and Prejudice. I am curious about her opinions about these two movies, Persuasion and Emma.

1 comment:

Sierra Baird said...

Good luck on that bet, Twilight isn't all that bad, I bet you would live through it. By the way I love that picture of you and Ace.