Grace "Judy" Holcomb Usinger has passed away this morning from her long, productive life. She has been in a nursing home for few years and she finally was able to rest in peace and to enjoy her freedom from the earthly toils.
This Tuesday, we will go to Missouri for her funeral on Wednesday and burial on Thursday. Like a wedding, a funeral beckons family members near or far to come together and pay respects.

Then will drive back to KS on Thursday night.. then on Friday I pack up my stuff into my C3PO, (that is the name of my new suv).

Then Rory, John and I will drive to Utah on Friday night or Saturday morning. (I am voting for Sat morning...)

Alot of changes to get used to...
1 comment:
Ellen,
I enjoyed the pictures to take me through this story, pictorially.
A jam packed week that was. Glad the funeral and the move to Utah all went well. A road trip with some of your brother's, how fun!
I have a hard time saying your cars name, silly I know. How did you lower your 3? I still need to figure out how to get the small ' above a letter for French words/names, do you know how to do that on a keyboard. I did know once upon a time but then life happened.
Post a Comment